Author Topic: Abnormals/Aborts an other questions  (Read 5452 times)

flaihai

Abnormals/Aborts an other questions
« on: October 09, 2007, 02:27:10 PM »
Hi,

One question occured to me:
Will it be possible to set abnormal behaviours such as engine/APU failures and is it planned to implement any of the abort features such as RTLS or TAL?

Will there be a "mission control" option like in the video, where the mission progress can be watched/influenced from, maybe in a multiplayer network?

Will it be possible to implement real online weather?

Last but not least: Will any of the shield tiles get damaged during lift off?  ;D

Thanks,
Jan

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
Re: Abnormals/Aborts an other questions
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 08:30:59 PM »
Hi Jan,

The video shows only a part of what we will offer - and yes, the MCC is part of the game too.

As to specific functionalities, features etc. please refer to the About section.

The end-product may offer quite a few things beyond that list, but we cannot discuss them yet on the forum.

Thanks for understanding,
/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

Cornwallus

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 09:08:49 AM »
The MCC aspect will be nice addition to the sim. I really hope to see this game implement a multiplayer aspect to it. Things like that would really help this sim grow a strong community of players. I feel very optimistic that this game will continue to build on it's first release, like a seed growing :)

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »
.... I feel very optimistic that this game will continue to build on it's first release, like a seed growing :)

Our thoughts exactly!
/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -