Author Topic: Obama under fire over NASA.  (Read 17461 times)

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
Re: Obama under fire over NASA.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 10:13:21 PM »
And guess where that welfare goes! NOT to those thousands of experienced, loyal and PRODUCTIVE ex-NASA employees who were and will be fired until Dec 2011. They most likely retired or found new jobs.

Most of that welfare goes to the "right" electorate, the one which is expected to pay back in Nov 2012. What a corrupt farce!

/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

Moonwalker

• Shuttle Pilot
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 01:26:47 AM »
Yes, the USA spends a lot of money for welfare which a lof of poeple would not expect, especially Germans (there is a lot of anti-Americanism these days). It seems that welfare is more important for more people than a few jobs at NASA and a very few people in space. In fact the public interest in space flight is rather minor. Especially since the Cold Wars is over and certain things are not overhyped by the media and politicians anymore. It never was harder to get any money for space flight than it is these days.

DenisFerrari

• Astronaut
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 02:15:52 AM »

Moonwalker

• Shuttle Pilot

DenisFerrari

• Astronaut
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 02:30:37 PM »
Very good, thanks!

bjbeard

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 04:21:49 PM »
...think of all the money that's wasted on useless weapons contracts.

F-35 anyone? Bradley Fighting Vehicle? Kill humans, dont explore space. it's easier...

I love my country, but I hate the morons in government. Well perhaps hate is too strong a word.

Nope it fits.