Author Topic: Newcomers, please log in here :)  (Read 166574 times)

CDRMikkel

• Just joined training
Re: Newcomers, please log in here :)
« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2016, 11:32:50 PM »
Thanks Pappolus  :)

Richard R

• Astronaut
  • JSC-CB
« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2016, 01:37:25 AM »
Welcome Aboard CDRMikkel!
In Houston keeping up with my training.

Pappolus

• Astronaut
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2016, 02:34:14 PM »
Discovery, go with throttle up

Bartman

• Just joined training
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2019, 10:25:18 PM »
Hello Guy's

My first post here on the forums, but I have been around in the background for years! sitting on the fence and reading avidly all the news about the upcoming SSMS2.

I purchased SSMS 2007 when it first came out on CD way back, and by the time I got around to joining the forums I had forgotten all the details needed to join, game registration etc. My old PC gave up the ghost recently so I decided to purchase a new digital download version of the sim and make a note this time around of all the details needed! and subsequently applied to join the forums straight away and, well here I am  :) I also wanted to support the guy's working on the new long and eagerly awaited SSMS2 in any way I could.

I'm an ex RAF aircraft engineer with a passion for anything that fly's and have followed the space programme avidly up to the sad day we all saw STS-135 touch down on 21st July 2011 marking the end of an era. However I do currently still follow the space station launches and missions but STS will always hold a special place within me. I remember as a kid cutting out everything in the newspapers about the early STS test flights. One of my childhood hero's was the late great John W. Young. The Shuttle was my era as I was a wee bit young to follow the Apollo missions. However it's going to be an exciting year in 2019 with the first manned launches again from the cape with Space X and Boeing's Starliner, and..... hopefully SSMS2? :) Exciting stuff....

Hope to see you all on the forums in the future.

Cheers guy's

thammond

• Astronaut
« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2019, 05:09:47 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Bartman
STS-1,STS-8,STS-41C,STS-51A,STS-26,STS-27,STS-32,STS-31,STS-47,STS-88, STS-96,STS-93,STS-103,STS-99,STS-98, STS-100,STS-121,STS-116, STS-117, STS-122,STS-124,STS-125,STS-128,STS-130, STS-401,Ares-1X

MrMarcelA380

• Just joined training
« Reply #230 on: June 24, 2020, 12:20:21 AM »
Hi there,

I'm Marcel from Germany. I bought the game years ago and I love the Simulator. I decided to join the forum to be part of the Community and show my support for SSMS Version 2

I recently started to play the game again and i fell in love with it again. It is an amazing experience :)

eagle7907

• Just joined training
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2020, 02:23:40 AM »
Greetings.  I've been playing this sim on and off for a few years.  Finally decided to join since I've upgraded some hardware and now have new issues.  Praying I can get it fixed.

Orbit_Monkey

• Just joined training
« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2020, 10:14:16 AM »
Hello.  I have been painstakingly accomplishing all the missions in this great sim.  Great tips on this forum as well.  I finally got past STS-125.  This sim is absolutely stunning.  I love the visuals of the orbital sunrises and sunsets.  Absolutely beautiful game.  Love the challenges in each mission also. 

Still crossing my fingers for SSM2.....

Inkwatpuh

• Just joined training
« Reply #233 on: February 25, 2021, 05:30:53 AM »
Hey guys,
I've been playing this sim for about a month or two now and have been lurking around here for that time too, but finally decided to join up. I've been flying the missions pretty successfully in order and I'm on STS-100 now. I downloaded those checklists and, save for the first couple, been playing on the higher difficulty except EVAs (I struggle finding the right spots). It's been a fantastic sim so far with the issues I've had been my fault and fixed by a search here (except the disappearing pallet issue I'm currently having on STS-100, but I'm gonna start over and see if it happens again). Anyway, glad to be here and I'm excited to see the growth of the sim!

senna94f1

• Just joined training
« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2022, 03:05:45 AM »
Hi all,
 I use to visit here many many times many years ago,
I always came here as a guest,

I bought another pc 2 or 3 years ago  and had the disc version,

Can I find that disc,  nope,

So I signed up with the hope you either had a sale or someone here in the UK  has a disc they wanna sell me,

I can only ask lol,