Author Topic: Virgin Sim  (Read 3206 times)

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
Virgin Sim
« on: February 22, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »
my webpage about "Virgin Shuttle" I did :

[link removed by Admin]
:)

Ah, that was YOU!  :o Incredible.

I also found it after many efforts. I still have my original Vector in the box, with book and poster and 5x 5.25" floppies but unfortunately the protected floppies have lost their usefulness over the years as I moved to 1.4" drives, and now I don't even have a floppy drive anymore. So I needed a version without floppies and I got it on YOUR site! I still have it bookmarked. How small the world is.

/Admin
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 02:59:23 AM by Admin »
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

desktopsimmer

• Shuttle Pilot
  • Re-Building Mir, with a Hammer and Sickle
    • My 3D Models
Virgin Sim
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 01:58:51 AM »
I too have the bookmark, somewhere towards the back of my abandonware list. Would be great if you could upload the game again, as well as the Atari ST and Amiga formats again ;)

I've found it here at [link removed by Admin] , it has the Amiga version, but not the Atari ST, which I first had. I progressed to the PC version a year later, sadly I have lost them through the ravages of time :(  A few years back I purchased a copy of e-bay, everything in perfect condition.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:00:07 AM by Admin »
Winner of the "weakest HW/OS combination on which SSM2007 runs with acceptable frame-rates" - Admin

Proud SSM2007 Linux User

uri_ba

• Shuttle Pilot
  • Proudly Addicted!
    • SSM-fans Rulez! :)
Virgin Sim
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 02:37:48 AM »
my webpage about "Virgin Shuttle" I did :

[link removed by Admin]

:)

Ah, that was YOU!  :o Incredible.

I also found it after many efforts. I still have my original Vector in the box, with book and poster and 5x 5.25" floppies but unfortunately the protected floppies have lost their usefulness over the years as I moved to 1.4" drives, and now I don't even have a floppy drive anymore. So I needed a version without floppies and I got it on YOUR site! I still have it bookmarked. How small the world is.

/Admin
small world indeed :) you have been booked marked long, long time ago :)
BTW - I too still have the poster and the manual, box is long gone, an floppies still lay around somewhere - BUT! I do have a late CD version of shuttle, with audio comms!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:00:43 AM by Admin »
The SSM-fans sites:
Blog: http://blog.ssm-fans.info
Wiki: http://wiki.ssm-fans.info
The Image Pad: http://upload.ssm-fans.info
you can contact me at uri@ssm-fans.info

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
Re: Virgin Sim
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 02:58:47 AM »
Well, I just HAD to split this form the original topic - and I am of course also guilty of inflating the off-topic subject. I will remove now the links and lock the thread as I believe that Shuttle is still copyrighted by Virgin/Vektor Graphics.

I hope you all understand our position!

/Admin
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:11:02 AM by Admin »
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -