Ok, let's take rokushakubo's story a little further...
When it's time to go home, you:
1) Climb into your car through a narrow tube.
2) You sit in you seat and wait for the pressure to equalize.
3) You use the starter to move the car slowly away.
4) Once at a safe distance, you get going with a short burst from the motor.
5) Now, stick your head and upper body out of the window and inspect the underside of your car (NOTE: This can be tricky, but fortunately we're not going very fast).
6) While still moving, stow the aerial and close the trunk.
7) Coast onto the highway, at the same time turrning the car backwards (just ignore all the comm noise, like horns, curses etc).
At just the right moment start the engine, put the car in reverse and floor it!
9) Just before running out of fuel, turn off the engine.
10) Now turn the car around (why, just use the hand brake, silly...).
12) Then you just sit there, wondering if you have forgotten something...
13) As you get to your exit, turn up the heat fully and turn off the radio.
And could someone else take us to the HAC and home, because I'm laughing too hard. This thread is priceless!!!